+
C-rappy Cacophony

Thursday, October 30, 2003

done with M.S...

well..yeah ALMOST...
I successfully defended my Master's thesis this monday at my univ.I dint have much of a problem and the proffessors did not make it a point to chew my ass..They were pretty unusaually polite and listened to whatever I blabbered.
Now,the formality of the report submission remains which should nt be much of a laborious task.
It definitely feels great having completed M.S!!
Looking forward to the graduation ceremony.I missed my undergrad ceremony as I had already left India when they had it.
Had a great time in Lubbock with good old friends.
Watched the movie "Catch 22"..a good one which will remain in my memory for its catchy dialogues and thought provoking views.The paradoxical ideas were fascinating.
-raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Screw the U.S timings.. » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger