+
C-rappy Cacophony

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Inter-Nattu and 5K palace !!

Kirukals
The above link is the blog of one of my close friends..collegemate..hostelmate..roommate etc etc..He is Nattu- lives Down Under doing his master's degree.His blog is one of the fascinating ones I have ever read.It kindles a sense of great joy when he describes all his funny incidents.It brings in so much fun for me because I had a chance to be with him during most of his funny/memorable incidents..
This is the lastest comments that I wrote in his blog abt some incidents that I still remember and cherish.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nattu..U dint talk about the "Koyya-kaay" episode..hehehe..Folks..U wont believe this..But this guy climbed the compound wall of the house wer we stayed during engg..He had a mug with water in it..He just dipped/washed the Guava fruit in the mug directly from the tree and ate it without plucking(Just like how squirrel's eat)..This was to escape from the house owner!!-raapi
Raapi | 02.22.04 - 3:46 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another episode..Am not sure if this really happened or not..Nattu was once alone during the Final year engg study holidays in Tanjore..He was so bored that he tried giving electric shock to some ants(katta erumbu) with open wires plugged onto the walls..-raapi
Raapi | 02.22.04 - 3:48 am | #

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh..I ve got so much trivia jus oozing out abt nattu..May be I shud blog abt this separately in my blog.One of the wellknown fundae abt nattu..If he did the first subject/paper exam very well..He had a superstition that he would do the other exams very well IF HE WORE THE SAME DRESS..Yeah this fact is true..Ask him..hahaha..Naaraaaaaaayana Naaaaaaraayana..-Raapi
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have so many such incidents etched out in my memory which belong to our College days/Tanjore house saga which we guys fondly address as the "5k Palace" saga..I am sure that was the best phase of our lives for the 7 of us who lived together.I shall try to write about that experience little by little in the coming blogs.I guarantee that most of you will enjoy as much as we did/do.
-Raapi




Posted by rajesh |


« Home | H1-B limit reached for this year » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger