+
C-rappy Cacophony

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Oppose Salman Khan as Ram in Ramayana

I came across this stupid issue when I was doing my regular browsing through juicy filmy news..Do people have no other issue to write a petition and fight for a cause?
I do oppose Salman Khan in this aspect of playing the role of Ram in Ramayana.But it is definitely not for any of the reasons cited in this utterly ridiculous,nonsensical,Hindu-fanatic website-IMC India - Oppose Salman Khan as Ram in Ramayana
My only basis for opposing him as Ram was that the anagram of his name "Salman Khan" gives "Lakshmanan" and not Raman..hehehe!!..Arvind(figure)..This post was for U!!
-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Rupee becoming Costly!! » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger