+
C-rappy Cacophony

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Akshaya Paathram

For the last one hour,I have wrestled against the vessels in my sink.I wash them around twice a week and still they tend to accumulate in a vigorous pace,competing with the pile on my laundry basket.
I have heard of the term Akshaya Paathrams..."Thaeka Thaeka..vidaama mulaikara ennai,pisukadanja paathrams.." Is that what it means?

The fear of washing vessels have sometimes satiatated my hunger.Wonder how?I sometimes look at the sink and then at the stove..A small bulb,like in the cartoons,comes up in my mind and the thoughts of washing the vessels suppresses my urge to cook and I just drink a glass of "Mango Nectar" and go to "Ananthasayanam"..
By the way..heres a picture of me with the dirty dishes;)


Akshaya Paathrams n Raapi! Posted by Hello
-Raapi


Posted by rajesh |


« Home | Ce'st moi..Testing 'Hello' -->  » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger