+
C-rappy Cacophony

Sunday, April 18, 2004

pilimu

I ve been watching movies,padams,films,pictures ..yeah..whatever name U call them in all languages..English/Tamil/Hindi!Theres been no force to stop 3 of us friends,who have been on a movie watching spree for the past few weeks.Time wasted in the past 5 days = ~25 hrs.I was wondering how nice it would have been had all my academic stuff back at school been broadcasted via Cable TV and had I been asked to view them instead of learning from dull textbooks.Definitely what I see in TV stays fresh in my mind for a longer time than what I see on printed matter.I could even now remember the color of Mallika Sherawat's outfit in "Murder",but I can hardly remember anything that I read on Newspaper this morning.
Some of the movies I watched..
Murder(Hindi)..
Felt the change in the Hindi tinsel world's audacity in displaying some watchable fleshy matter.But they have taken it to a different level with too much unnecessary show off.The movie seemed to be too pedestrian but for some steamy scenes.The storyline was not at all interesting.Definitely not a great movie fit enough to be reviewed by anyone.
Muskaan(Hindi)..
Watched it for around 1 n half hrs but felt the feeling of having watched that movie so many times.Its the same old story and predictable happenings.But the hero/heroine seemed to be alright.Gracy Singh remotely remided me of Ek dujhe ke liyae actress Rathi and aftab reminded me of Aamir Khan at times..
Somethings Gotta give:
Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton put up a good show which was unwatchable after the first 45 mins though.I think they need to come up with a seperate rating category for such movies.It should rated "SC"-Senior Citizens!Showing the love affair between 2 septuagenerians(yeah almost) and dragging it to unfathomable levels with even a split second unclothed Diane Keaton,is not something anyone expects out of an English movie!Diane's whining/wailing was the hieght of irritation which made us hit the remote control's fast forward button!
Kill Bill 1 and Kill Bill 2:
Too(two) good movies!Q-Tarantino yet again shows his class in a way of storytelling nobody can imagine.I think I might be one of the very few who would have had the dubious distinction of watching both the parts back to back.I watched KB-1 for the first time on DVD yesterday and almost immediately went to watch KB2 at the theatre.I seemed to like KB1 better than the second part as I felt it had much more of a momentum all through the movie.The second part was too much of a drag initially and not that breath-taking as the earlier one.It would have been great had everything been coupled and released as a single movie of 3 hrs.
Head of state:
This was a laughter riot.The satirical comedy on the U.S presidential election was a nice treat on a Saturday afternoon.Chris Rock came up with a very decent performance!Bernei Mac sucks big time with his irritating dialogue delivery.
Other movies that I started watching and didnt watch completely..
Pudhukotayilirunthu saravanan..
Anaconda(watched the last 45 mins).My earlier feeling about J-Lo's looks being so ordinary was corroborated much more.Her face just reminded me of yet another Mexican maid working in our Office complex.
-Raapi



Posted by rajesh |


« Home | ramblinx.. » //-->





Add a comment:

Name
Website   Html allowed : <a>, <b>, <i>

 


 © C-rappy Cacophony 2005 - Powered by Blogger Templates for Blogger